- ET TU, BRUTE? – Channel your inner Brutus with this clever Julius Caesar pencil cup, designed to be stabbed in the back with your writing utensils.
- FINELY DETAILED – Made of heavyweight painted resin, this pen organizer doubles as a mini sculpture, and looks like it came straight from the museum.
- UNIQUE DESK ORGANIZATION – Caesar was stabbed 23 times, but we only had space for seven holes in his back, perfect for office storage of your pens and pencils.
- HISTORICAL ROOM DECOR – Quirky classroom decor for teacher classroom organization, it also makes great vintage decor on a kitchen counter, shelf or coffee table. Stands 7 3/4″ tall.
- FUN AND FUNCTIONAL GIFT – Cute desk accessories for your home office decor, this artistic pen storage makes a great addition to an executive desk for Bosses Day, and a charming collectible for any art lover. Pencils not included.